Custom compilation of Agile for the WaterFall Minded, Project Risk Management, Leveraging your Leadership Style, Mastering Agile Project Management, and Project Management for IT Professionals. Customized for Boeing Employees.
- Agile Bootcamp I (2 days) When developing higher-quality, more effective software, Agile technology has shown very high potential and is becoming common place, but many questions continue to be unanswered.
- Project Risk Management (1 day)
Identifying, analyzing, and responding to risk is a crucial element for the successful management of projects. In this 1-day course students will gain an understanding of risk management, and the role and elements of a risk management plan (RMP).
- Leveraging your Leadership Style (1 day)
Today’s leaders know it takes it takes more than strong business skills to run an successful team, yet not every leader has been trained how to do more than simply “manage”. You may be the “boss”, but the modern team often requires a leader who will work with them to attain a shared goal, inspire by example and deal with problems in a decisive but compassionate way.
- Mastering Agile Project Management (3 days)
This hands-on course is designed to outfit attendees to become successful in managing agile projects. Through a series of real-world scenario simulations attendees will learn to adopt an agile mindset to achieve success when providing business solutions and resolving the various challenges encountered throughout the life of a development project.
- Project Management for IT Professionals (3 days)
This interactive course is specifically designed to include references, examples and exercises for project leads and team members working on IT projects. This course in project management is designed for those looking to get IT projects on track and find tools that can make an immediate impact.