The Agile Scrum Product Owner Workshop is designed to give students a solid understanding of all product owner aspects, including product managment, and how to derive value from products. In this hands-on workshop, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through a series of simulations while mastering agile skills and learning the role of the product owner.
Product Owners are responsible for pointing teams toward the right targets, and a professional Product Owner encompasses more than writing requirements or managing a Product Backlog. In this course, students will learn the product owner’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product. Metrics will be introduced to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
Students can also purchase a voucher to sit for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) certification exam.
- Scrum Overview
- Project Chartering
- Product Backlog
- Scrum Roles and Interactions
- Release Management
This course will enable you to:
- Understand how the Product Owner role fits into the Scrum and the interaction of the different scrum roles and responsibilities.
- Understand how to develop a project charter that helps lead the Agile team.
- Learn how to define the product backlog and decompose epics and themes into user stories
- Discuss best practices in prioritizing the backlog.
- Pass the scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner certification exam.
Attendees should have familiarity with Scrum practices.