Course DescriptionSaint Louis University Exceptional Leadership Program content seeks to:
- Promote personal ownership of leadership development by increasing self-awareness, encouraging follow-up study and application on topics of interest, and utilizing available resources outside of training sessions.
- Provide an overview of topics aimed at leading the self (e.g., enhance self-awareness, self-management strategies, etc.), leading others (e.g., build interpersonal skills, talent management, etc.), and leading organizations (e.g., promote innovation, collaboration, and adaptability; manage change, develop strategy).
- Prepare participants with knowledge and skills to reflect on the integration of these topics in their roles and immediately apply training exercises to their work.
- ELP101 Leadership 101: Building a Foundation
- ELP102 Things that Matter: Followership, Leadership, Self-Vision and Personal Resources
- ELP103 The Importance of Fit: Understanding Individual Differences in the Workplace
- ELP104 Inclusion in the Workplace: Building Intercultural Competencies and Diversity Awareness
- ELP105 Interpersonal Relations: Managing your Impression and Influence
- ELP106 Talent Management: Recruiting, Selecting, Developing and Evaluating Employees
- ELP107 Team Dynamics
- ELP108 Effective Communication: Conflict Styles and Strategies for Resolution
- ELP109 Strategic Thinking: Creating and Implementing a Strategic Plan
- ELP110 Organizational Learning: Strategies for Promoting Knowledge Management
- ELP111 Managing Organizational Change: Strategies, Processes, and Techniques
- ELP112 Creating a Psychologically Healthy Workplace
Duration36 Hours | 12 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Exceptional Leadership - 36 Hour : Required