Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Workshop is a 1/2-day high-level overview course of a SCRM Program.
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) program is usually a part of the Cybersecurity and Quality Assurance discipline and focuses on strategies, tools, techniques, guidance, standards and best practices that generate knowledge about supplier risk and create approaches for maximizing successful outcomes throughout supply chain ecosystem for software, hardware and firmware.
The SCRM program shall be responsible for managing the supplier assessment and working closely with the digital enterprise programs to develop enterprise-level Supply Chain Risk Management data acquisition, analytics, and planning tools to track, trend, analyze, communicate, and manage supply chain risk.
Supply Chain Risk—What Is It?
- Supply Chain Security Concerns
- Supply Chain Management Risks
- Supply Chain Risk Management: An Introduction to the Credible Threat
- What Program Management Needs to do and Why
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Integrating the Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) into the
- System Acquisition Lifecycle
- Contracting for Decision Makers
- Cybersecurity & Acquisition Lifecycle Integration
- Cybersecurity & the Acquisition Lifecycle
- Interdisciplinary Nature of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
SEC100 or equivalent experience
Duration3 Hours: 1/2 Day | 1 Night
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Cybersecurity and Product Security Upskilling Certificate 2023 : 60 Hour Certificate
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.