Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a powerful development technology used in customizing desktop applications to meet specific needs. Topics include Excel VBA objects, variables, control structures, user defined functions, and UserForms.
- Programming in Excel
- Recording Command Macros
- Examples of Recording Macros and the Discussion of the Code Recorded
- Writing Macros versus Recording Macros
- Variables and Constants
- Interacting with the User
- Control Structures
- Excel VBA Objects
- User Defined Functions
- User Form Controls
- Template Controls
- Completing the Application
Additional InformationThis course is delivered in Excel 2013 but is relevant for Excel 2010 users also.
There are no prerequisites for this course, but students should be experienced Excel users.
Duration12 Hours | 2 Days or 4 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Excel Expert : Required for Excel Certificate