Effective and persuasive communication is vital for personal and professional success. And organizational communication requires the ability to adapt your message to a range of audience types. In this course, you’ll learn how to build successful communication and effectively connect with others. You’ll discover influence strategies and get skills to effectively persuade technical and non-technical audience’s to your point of view. Discover the skills critical to building solid work relationships and becoming more persuasive in your communication. You’ll gain valuable insights into your communication style and that of others—and provide you with hands-on skills for productively receiving and transmitting information, ideas and thoughts. This course will also help you become skilled at analyzing situations and selecting the most productive communication strategies to use.
This course is designed for business professionals who want to be strong and effective communicators and speak to a variety of audiences across organizational boundaries. It is ideally suited for Project Managers, Team Leaders, and those seeking professional advancement in a leadership capacity.
- Communicating on a project
- Choosing the right channel to deliver your message
- Improving non-verbal communications
- Eliminating common barriers to communication
- Improving your Active Listening skills
- Tailoring your message to effectively persuade any audience
- Communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Leading productive meetings
The Center's project management classes offer PDUs and satisfy the Project Management Institute's (PMI) classroom requirements for the PMP certification. These courses have been approved by PMI.
There are no prerequisites for this course
12 Hours | 2 Days or 4 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management - 90 Hour : Required