Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), primarily used for formatting and page layout is an important component of successful web design. It offers flexibility and precise control over the appearance of one to many pages within a Web site without creating HTML code-heavy sites. In this hands-on course students learn to use Cascading Style Sheets to format and position HTML pages. Topics include applying style sheets to the HTML tags, code selectors, CSS Syntax rules, CSS for typography, CSS for spacing, borders and background, CSS for page layout, custom cursors, links and forms, and publishing finished projects to a web server.
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Separation of content and design
- Browsers interpret CSS
- Syntax rules
- Style scopes
- Using CSS to format the elements of a web page
- Using the CSS box model for spacing, borders and backgrounds
- Using CSS for Page Layout
- Publishing web pages
HTML5 and CSS3: Essentials or equivalent experience.
12 Hours | 2 Days or 4 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Web Content and Design - 60 Hour : Required