The purpose of the Service Design certification course is to impart, test, and validate the candidate’s knowledge on how to design and develop services and service management processes that meet the current and future needs of the business. The course focuses on the core concepts required to design new or modify existing IT services to maintain and improve value to customers throughout the lifecycle of services.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL service design phase of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, a service design environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in service design.
- Eight (8) multiple choice questions
- Gradient-scored questions
- Length of test: 90 minutes
- Pass score is 70% or better is required to pass
The ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management is a prerequisite to taking this class. Proof of certification must be provided a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start of class.