This hands-on course is designed to outfit attendees to become successful in managing agile projects. Through a series of real-world scenario simulations attendees will learn to adopt an agile mindset to achieve success when providing business solutions and resolving the various challenges encountered throughout the life of a development project.
- Working with an Agile Mindset
- Interactions with Individuals
- Setup Projects
- Setup Teams for Project Management
- Backlog Management
- Backlog Grooming
- Sprint Planning and Tasking
- Tracking Progress with Burndowns and Charts
- Creating Effective Queries for Effective Results
The Center's project management classes offer PDUs and satisfy the Project Management Institute's (PMI) classroom requirements for the PMP certification. These courses have been approved by PMI.