Join us for our free Info Sessions and take a deeper dive into topics that are relevant to you. This is a great opportunity to learn about SLU's Workforce Center and understand how our courses align with your professional development goals. Talk with our subject matter experts about our courses, certificate programs and certification prep classes. Seats are limited so register today!
- Short Format: 30 to 60 minute sessions make it easy to fit in the content during your lunch or a mid-day break.
- Relevant Topics: Each session will focus on topics, courses or programs that are important to you.
- Bring Your Questions: Session includes Q&A at the end.
- Connect with WebEx or Zoom: Sessions will be hosted virtually using WebEx or Zoom, which means set-up is easy.
Upcoming Webinars For Spire Employees
Are you looking for professional development to upskill? Join us for a 30 minute webinar with presentation and Q&A session included. SLU will be sharing information about their training programs -- Short Courses, Test Prep Bootcamps and Certificates -- covering the following topics:
- Project Management/Agile/ITIL/Scrum
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
Two webinar options are available:
- April 6th | 9:00AM - 9:30AM
- April 8th | 3:30PM - 4:00PM
You must register for one of the webinars to receive the Zoom link -- see registration info on the right.
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.