Join us for a celebration of food and community as we wish the Workforce Center Happy 5th Birthday! We have a great schedule of events:
1 & 2
|11AM - 12PM||OneNote: The Most Versatile Tool in Office 365 with Julie Otto||New and Improved: What is Service Improvement with Ken Wendle|
|Lunch and Networking||12PM - 1PM||Free Pappys, Networking, Games|
3 & 4
|1PM - 2PM||Threat Hunting: Everything You Wanted to Ask, but Didn't Know You Should with Tim Schultz||Going Agile in a Waterfall World with Michael Durbin|
The Lunch and Learns will consist of:
- 1-hour sessions either followed by lunch or preceded by lunch.
- All sessions will be demo-based so no need to worry about whether you have the right software on your computer.
- Attend either Live at SLU or Virtually via WebEx. If you are planning on attending virtually, we have limited space so register today!
- Pick whatever schedule works for you. Register for one morning session or one afternoon session or BOTH!
- Receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each Lunch and Learn you attend. Two sessions are also eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Note that registration is required to receive CEUs and attend the celebration.
In addition to the Lunch and Learn lessons, we will be hosting a lunch celebration at 12 PM that you won't want to miss. Join us for:
- Pappy's Lunch
- Door Prizes
The event is free, but you must register to attend any of the sessions. If you plan on attending in-person including the lunch celebration, you must choose "Instructor-Led at SLU" during checkout. If you have any questions, please contact us at 314-977-3226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.