Check out our 2017 Schedule of IT & Professional Development Classes!
SLU's Workforce Center provides high-quality workforce training and development programs to business professionals in the Midwest and beyond.
- 60 and 90 Hour Certificate Programs
- Delivery Options Include Live at SLU, Virtual via WebEx, or Online Self-Paced
- Day and Night Instructor-Led Classes
- Private Customized Training Available for Groups of 4+
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Certifications Through Your Company's Tuition Assistance Program
- Approved for VA Educational Benefits, Including GI Bill
News and Events
SharePoint Saturday - January 21, 2017
SharePoint Saturday St. Louis will be hosted at Saint Louis University located at the Center for Workforce & Organizational Development and is free to anyone who wants to attend. Read more...
Cyber Security Symposium - March 15, 2017
Save the date for our 8th annual Cyber Security Symposium on March 15, 2017.