training solutions for the modern workforce
GUARANTEED TO RUN
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Bootcamp: Starts 6/12
- SAFe®Product Owner/Product Manager: Starts 6/12
- CompTIA Security+ Bootcamp: Starts 6/12
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Bootcamp: Starts 6/13
- Python Programming Certificate: Starts 6/05
- Data Analyst I Professional Certificate: Starts 6/5
- Project Management Certificate: Starts 6/13
- Data Analytics Workshop: Starts 6/5
- Building a Full CI/CD Pipeline: Starts 6/05
- Practical Embedded Linux Device Drivers: Starts 6/05
- Cryptography Implementation: Starts 6/05
- Security Architecture and Design: Starts 6/05
- Python - Introduction: Starts 6/05
- Project Management Essentials: Starts 6/13
- Introduction to Hacking, Defense and Response: Starts 6/21
News and Announcements
Guaranteed to Run
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Bootcamp: 4/12
- CompTIA Security+ Bootcamp: Starts 3/29
- AWS Academy Cloud Architecting (AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate): Starts 3/30
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) Review/Test Prep: Starts 6/14 (day)
- Inclusive Leadership Workshop: Starts 3/29
- Information Security, Incident Response and Computer Forensics: Starts 4/6
- Data Visualization with Tableau - Advanced: Starts 4/6
- ASP.NET Core MVC 5 Using C#: Starts 4/12
- Python Programming for Data Analysis: Starts 4/13
- Application Security: Starts 4/20
News and Events
Looking for More Info on What to Expect from training with SLU Workforce Center?
Check out the videos on our What to Expect page to learn more about the Workforce Center, program offerings, instructors, and tuition assistance.
SLU's Workforce Center Prepares Professionals for Tomorrow's Technology
“We are here to train the modern professional,” said executive director Katherine Cain. “Employers invest in their technology with new hardware and software. We help them maximize their investment by training their No. 1 asset – their people.” Read more about how we help companies and professionals meet the technical talent demands of the marketplace.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 AND WORKFORCE CENTER CLASSES
Regularly scheduled classes will continue to be delivered virtually to all students for the immediate future. Some private classes might meet on campus in accordance with SLU's Updated Covid Guidance. Read for more details.
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.