Technology Training for Professionals
Welcome to the
The Workforce Center provides cutting-edge technology training services and professional development solutions to organizations nationwide. Our training solutions give companies and individuals the opportunity to close the gaps in their skill sets and to stand above the rest of the workforce!Find Your Next Course
Guaranteed to Run
- Effective Project Scheduling and Control: Oct. 22 (Day)
- Project Risk Management: Oct. 22 (Night)
- Excel Data Analytics with Power BI/Power Pivot: Oct. 22 (Night)
- Microsoft Publisher 2016: Oct. 23 (Day)
- Project Quality Management: Oct. 29 (Night)
Gateway to CyberCity
The mission of the conference is to continue to serve the professional needs of our regions IT organizations, by providing a networking and knowledge sharing event for our local community of IT leaders and practitioners, and to recognize the many types of work being done across the St. Louis Region.
The conference also gives back to the community. 100% of proceeds will be distributed to community outreach programs focused to help grow the regions Information Technology industry, such as Entrepreneurial Start-Ups, STEM Initiatives, Scholarships, Technology for Kids and Career Days.