With the Center's live-online option, students can attend virtually via Zoom or WebEx from the comfort of their home or office. Course materials are shipped directly to your location or provided through the Center's student portal. Please see our policies on virtual classes for more information.
The Live-Online Virtual Classroom Experience
Our live-online classrooms create an environment of connection and real-time participation. The Workforce Center has been delivering live-online training since its inception. Classes meet through the top video-conferencing platforms at set dates and times.
- Online: Webex or Zoom from any location with an internet connection
- Instructor-led: Participate with instructor and peers in real time
- Interactive: Virtual platforms with content, labs and workshop environments
- Engaging and focused: Short durations with immerse environments
- Custom: Team training is available virtually - you choose the dates and time
- Experienced: Our center has been delivering live-online training since 2013
Find out more about live-online classes: Hardware Requirements, Additional Equipment, Registration and Set-Up