Welcome to Instructor-Led Live-Online Training
The SLU Workforce Center has been delivering live-online training since its inception in 2013. Our live-online classrooms create an environment of connection and real-time participation. Classes meet through the top video-conferencing platforms (WebEx or Zoom) and use a Learning Management System (Canvas) for a seamless experience.
Enrollment and Set-Up for Live-Online Learning
- Before you register, run these tests to ensure your computer set-up is compatible.
- During registration, be sure to select "Instructor-Led - Virtual" from the menu and verify it at checkout.
- During registration, ensure your preferred shipping address, mobile phone and email address have been provided. If physical course materials are needed, they will be shipped directly to you.
Prior to Class
- Your course could use a combination of live-online learning tools. You will receive an email invitation(s) to the tools for your course a few days before the first class.
- For each day of class, the video-conferencing session will be available to connect 30 minutes prior to class beginning. Please join the session at least 15 minutes prior to class beginning to ensure class is not disrupted.