DEV500 - Architecting Microservices with Kubernetes, Docker, and Continuous Integration Training
12 Hours | 1.2 CEUs | $1,495
- The DevOps training class is loaded with practical real-world information. From the foremost Service-Oriented-Architecture/DevOps/Agile development training company, comes a course to move the dial on your organizations’ journey with this workshop. You will leave this course loaded with knowledge on the usage of this stack for Microservices.
18 Hours | 1.8 CEUs | $2,295
- Linux containers are changing the way companies think about service development and deployment. Containers play a vital role in the modern datacenter, and Docker is leading the way. This course covers all the core features of Docker including: container creation and management, interacting with Docker hub, using Docker file to create and manage custom images, advanced Docker networking how to safely expose container services to the world, and link containers, the use of Docker volumes to manage persistent data, and Docker Compose to build multi-container applications. Emphasis is placed on best practices and how to secure Docker installations and containers. The course culminates with comprehensive labs where students use Docker, Git, and a continuous integration server to automate the testing of containerized applications.
DEV550 - Kubernetes for Developers
18 Hours | 1.8 CEUs | $2,295
Kubernetes is a high-velocity open source orchestration tool to deploy, scale, and update containerized applications. In this course students learn how to containerize, host, deploy, and configure an application in a multi-node cluster. Starting with a simple script, students define application resources and use core primitives to build, monitor and troubleshoot scalable applications in Kubernetes. Working with network plugins, security and cloud storage, you will be exposed to many of the features needed to deploy an application in a production environment. This course is designed to be vendor- and distribution-neutral, so students will be able to apply these concepts universally.
- This course is intended for developers that need to understand all aspects of how to containerize, host, deploy, and configure an application in a multi-node cluster.
DEV575 - Kubernetes Administration
24 Hours | 2.4 CEUs | $2,795
- This Kubernetes Administration course covers the topics of the CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) exam.
- Topics covered include installation, application lifecycle management, networking, storage, security, scheduling, logging, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Kubernetes.
- Classes are delivered in Central Time Zone and class times are notated on each course link.
- Corporate discounts are applied in the cart/checkout.
Duration8 Days | 16 Nights
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.