The Certified Digital Forensics Examiner, C)DFE certification is designed to train Cyber Crime and Fraud Investigators. Students are taught electronic discovery and advanced investigation techniques. This course is essential to anyone encountering digital evidence while conducting an investigation.
Mile2's Certified Digital Forensics Examiner training teaches the methodology for conducting a computer forensic examination. Students will learn to use forensically sound investigative techniques in order to evaluate the scene, collect and document all relevant information, interview appropriate personnel, maintain chain-ofcustody, and write a findings report.
Through the use of a risk-based approach, the C)DFE is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with both business and industry standards.
Students attending this course will receive: course ebook, online labs with lab guide, online videos to guide through the workbook, Exam prep and Exam simulator, complimentary exam and re-take. Once you have passed your certification exam you will receive your Mile2 Certificate and Badge as well as become listed in the Mile2 searchable database for employers.
SE312 is the second course in the Cyber Forensic Investigator Certificate. To complete the certificate students will also enroll in SEC212, SEC322, & SEC412. Click on each course link for more details and to add to cart.
- Module 1 - Computer Forensic Incidents
- Module 2 - Investigative Theory
- Module 3 - Investigative Process
- Module 4 - Digital Acquisition and Analysis Tools
- Module 5 - Disks and Storages
- Module 6 - Live Acquisitions
- Module 7 - Windows Forensics
- Module 8 - Linux Forensics
- Module 9 - Mac Forensics
- Module 10 - Examination Protocols
- Module 11 - Digital Evidence Protocols
- Module 12 - Digital Evidence Presentation
- Module 13 - Laboratory Protocols
- Module 14 - Specialized Artifact Recovery
- Module 15 - eDiscovery and ESI
- Module 16 - Mobile Forensics
- Module 17 - Incident Handling
- Module 18 - Reporting
1 YR experience in computers
Mile2’s C)SP course
Mile2’s Foundational Course Pack
Duration5 Days | 10 Nights
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.