Professional development training for the life-long learner
Top 3 Certificates
THE BOEING COMPANY LEARNING TOGETHER
PROGRAM (LTP) RESOURCES
For more detailed information about Saint Louis University's approved programs, see the following resources:
Learn why students choose the Workforce Center for their training needs:
Tuition Program/ LTP Voucher Information:
- Email: BoeingLTP@brighthorizons.com
- Telephone: (855) 825-0117
GUARANTEED TO RUN (GTR)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Bootcamp: Starts 4/12
- CompTIA Security+ Bootcamp: Starts 4/20 and 5/4
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Bootcamp: Starts 5/3 and 5/25
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) Bootcamp: Starts 6/14
- Certified ScrumMaster® Workshop: Starts 6/15
All classes are delivered in the Central Time Zone.
Day classes take place from 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. and Night Classes take place from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Students will receive their Webex invitation to join the class a few days prior to the start date, the day before and the day of class. Webex invitations will be sent out by Webex.
Students will receive their course materials 1-5 days prior to the start date of class. Materials will be sent to the shipping address in your Saint Louis University Student Account.
GRADE SUBMISSION TO BOEING
Courses are pass/fail based on attendance. Upon completion of the course, students will get an evaluation link. After pressing "submit" on the evaluation, a PDF certificate of completion is sent to student emails. Students will upload the certificate of completion to LTP as their grade.
Students are able to request LTP vouchers up to 60 days prior to the start date. Students are able to enroll in Saint Louis University courses prior to requesting LTP vouchers.
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.