SLU Workforce Center Welcomes Guild Students!
Through a collaboration between Guild Education and Saint Louis University's Workforce Center, companies using Guild can enroll in training courses, certificates and certification bootcamps at a 15% discount. With a mission to fulfill the needs of modern organizations and business professionals, the Center offers a range of training topics including Cyber Security, Project Management, Agile, Analytics, Software Engineering and more.
The benefits of choosing Saint Louis University include:
- Selection - over 250 short course, SLU-issued certificates and certification bootcamps offered annually
- Technology - courses are LIVE-ONLINE using the latest video conferencing and online learning management tool
- Experienced - learn from industry professionals who bring real-world knowledge into the classroom
- In-demand - learn hands-on skills that can be applied immediately
- Simple Enrollment - self-enroll online or contact our office to register!
How To Enroll
- Identify the course or certificate in which you would like to enroll.
- Visit the course webpage to see upcoming dates and times.
- Complete Guild's Corporate sponsorship application.
- Email your Sponsorship Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use subject line: "Guild Enrollment"
- A member of our Corporate Relations team will reach out for next steps and additional enrollment information.