Course DescriptionThe Agile Business Analysis workshop provides the essential information needed for those in the business analyst role to be successful on Agile projects. You will learn the core agile concepts and have an opportunity to try them out immediately in a simulated project setting. You will use Scrum processes to write and prioritize user stories and get the detail needed for the Agile Team to plan and build user stories.
- Agile Principles and Values
- Agile Roles
- Agile Requirements and User Stories
- Agile Documentation
- BA Role in Planning and Estimating
- Agile Events and Work Products
- Backlog Planning
- Managing the Backlog
- Release Planning
- Backlog Refinement
- Iteration Planning and Execution
- The Retrospective
- Testing and Solution Evaluation
Students completing this course will be able to:
- Evaluate the overall agile values, principles, and mindset.
- Understand the role of the business analyst in an agile context.
- Review levels and types of requirements
- Define Agile requirements with user stories to build a product backlog.
- Describe relative value and use various techniques to prioritize user stories.
- Practice release planning and grooming the product backlog.
- Describe the importance of Scrum ceremonies and artifacts.