Software Testing is a crucial part of the software development process. It requires a methodical and disciplined approach to preventing, finding and reporting bugs. Needed software testing skills are not commonly taught to software developers, business analysts or project managers. The Software Testing workshop provides a complete picture of the testing process, how it fits into the development life cycle, how to properly scope and prioritize testing activities, and what techniques to use for optimal results.
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Software Testing Concepts
- Test Case Strategies
- Types of Testing
- Unit and Software Testing
- System and System Integration
- Product Readiness
- User Acceptance
- Tools for Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Test Automation
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Learn common methods used to develop software
- Understand how software testing fits into the development process
- Learn fundamentals techniques used to test software and find bugs.
- Understand how to apply testing techniques base on type, size and complexity of software.
- Understand the importance of finding bugs early.
PrerequisitesNone. This course is intended for testers, developers, business analysts, project managers or anyone who performs their own testing or are involved in testing.
Duration2 Days | 4 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Introduction to Software Design and Engineering - OOAD and Programming Boeing Track : 60 Hour Certificate
- Product Security Certificate Tamper Resistance Track : Electives
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.