|Module 1: Cloud ConceptsIn this module, you will learn about cloud services, the types of cloud models, and the types of cloud services.Lessons
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Why Cloud Services
- Types of Cloud models
- Types of Cloud services
Module 2: Core Azure ServicesIn this module, you learn about Azure core cloud architectural components, Azure services and products, Azure solutions, and Azure management tools.Lessons
- Define cloud computing and its key advantages.
- Explain public, private, and hybrid cloud models.
- Explain IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services.
Lab : Walkthrough: Create a virtual machineLab : Walkthrough: Deploy Azure container instancesLab : Walkthrough: Create a virtual networkLab : Walkthrough: Create blob storageLab : Walkthrough: Create a SQL databaseLab : Waltkthrough: Implement an Azure IoT HubLab : Walkthrough: Implement Azure FunctionsLab : Walkthrough: Create a web appLab : Walkthrough: Create a VM with a TemplateLab : Walkthrough: Create a VM with PowerShellLab : Walkthrough: Create a VM with CLIAfter completing this module, students will be able to:
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance, and TrustIn this module, you learn about Azure security, identity, governance, monitoring, reporting, and standards.Lessons
- Identify core Azure architectural components, such as regions, geographies, and resource groups.
- Identify usage cases for Azure core services and products, such as virtual machines and storage.
- Identify usage cases for Azure solutions, such as the Internet of Things and Machine Learning.
- Identify what Azure management tools are available such as Azure PowerShell and the CLI.
Lab : Walkthrough: Secure network trafficLab : Walkthrough: Implement Azure key vaultLab : Walkthrough: Create an Azure PolicyLab : Walkthrough: Manage access with RBACLab : Walkthrough: Manage resource locksLab : Walkthrough: Implement resource taggingLab : Walkthrough: Exploring the Trust CenterAfter completing this module, students will be able to:
- Secure network connectivity
- Core Azure identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and reporting
- Privacy, compliance, and data protection standards
Module 4: Azure Pricing and SupportIn this module, you will learn about Azure subscriptions, planning and managing costs, support options, SLAs, and service lifecycles.Lessons
- Describe virtual network security connectivity options such as Network Security Groups.
- Describe Azure identity authentication and authorization options.
- Describe usage cases for the Security Center, Key vault, threat and information protection options.
- Describe Azure policies and role-based access control.
- Describe usage cases for Azure Monitor and Azure Service Health.
- Describe privacy, compliance, and data protection standards.
Lab : Walkthrough: Use the Azure Pricing CalculatorLab : Walkthrough: Use the Azure TCO CalculatorLab : Walkthrough: Open a Support requestLab : Walkthrough: Calculate composite SLAsLab : Walkthrough: Access Azure Preview featuresAfter completing this module, students will be able to:
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Azure support options
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service lifecycle in Azure
- Use an Azure subscription.
- Plan and manage costs.
- Explain Azure support options.
- Describe Azure SLAs.
- Explain Azure service lifecycles.