In our data-driven world, organizations need the right tools to extract valuable insights from that data. The R programming language is one of the tools at the forefront of data science. Its robust set of packages and statistical functions makes it a powerful choice for analyzing data, manipulating data, performing statistical tests on data, and creating predictive models from data. Likewise, R is notable for its strong data visualization tools, enabling you to create high-quality graphs and plots that are incredibly customizable.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of programming in R to get you started. It will also teach you how to use R to perform common data science tasks and achieve data-driven results for the business.
Lesson 1: Setting Up R and Executing Simple Code
Lesson 2: Processing Atomic Data Types
Lesson 3: Processing Data Structures
Lesson 4: Writing Conditional Statements and Loops
Lesson 5: Structuring Code for Reuse
Lesson 6: Managing Data in R
Lesson 7: Analyzing Data in R
Lesson 8: Visualizing Data in R
Lesson 9: Modeling Data in R
1) Configure switches and end devices to provide access to local and remote network resources.
2) Explain how physical and data link layer protocols support the operation of Ethernet in a switched network.
3) Configure routers to enable end-to-end connectivity between remote devices.
4) Create IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes and verify network connectivity between devices.
5) Explain how the upper layers of the OSI model support network applications.
6) Use security best practices to configure a small network.
7) Troubleshoot connectivity in a small network
PrerequisitesFamiliarity with Statistics and Data Analytics is recommended, as well as some prior scripting or programming experience. BID675 or equivalent experience is required.
Duration3 Days | 6 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Data Science Certificate : Data Science
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.