Short Course | 6 hours | 0.6 CEUs | $495
Atlassian’s Jira has emerged as the tool of choice for managing agile projects in the enterprise. Atlassian Confluence is a collaboration tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. This hands-on course provides a solid foundation for using Jira, Confluence, and Jira and Confluence together.
- Jira Overview
- Project Boards
- Enrich Issues
- Kanban Method
- Scrum Projects
- Create, edit and delete pages
- Add attachments
- Create, format, edit and manage content
- Use collaboration functionality to collaborate with your team
- Confluence and Jira Together
- Why integrate Jira and Confluence?
- Linking issues and pages
Additional InformationThis course is Professional Development Unit (PDU) eligible.
There are no prerequisites for this class.
Duration1 Day | 2 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Agile Project Management Certificate : 36 Hour Certificate
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.