Atlassian’s Jira has emerged as the tool of choice for managing agile projects in the enterprise. Atlassian Confluence is a collaboration tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. This hands-on course provides a solid foundation for using Jira, Confluence, and Jira and Confluence together. This course does not include agile principles.
- Jira Overview
- Project Boards
- Enrich Issues
- Kanban Method
- Scrum Projects
- Putting it all Together
- Create, edit and delete pages
- Add attachments
- Create, format, edit and manage content
- Use collaboration functionality to collaborate with your team
- Extend Confluence with Marketplace apps
- Expose Jira information in Confluence content
- Restrict pages when you need to
- Confluence and Jira Together
- Why integrate Jira and Confluence?
- Linking issues and pages
- Creating issues using Confluence
- Product requirements blueprint
o Reporting Jira information in Confluence
There are no prerequisites for this class.
Duration1 Days | 2 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Agile Project Management Certificate : 36 Hour Certificate