Welcome to Google Cloud Fundamentals (Associate Cloud Engineer Exam). This course provides basic knowledge of cloud concepts, billing and cost management, core Google Cloud compute, storage, database, networking, and analytics services, management tools, security features, monitoring and logging, and identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features. You will find this course valuable if you are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Google Cloud. This course maps to the Google Cloud Fundamentals (Associate Cloud Engineer Exam).
You will benefit most from this course if you intend to take the Google Cloud Fundamentals (Associate Cloud Engineer Exam). Google Cloud Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Google Cloud role-based or specialty certifications, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
This course assumes you have basic knowledge of general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
GCP100 is taken as part of the Cloud Professional Certificate. To complete the certificate students will also enroll in AZ900, & AWS100. Click on each course link for more details and to add to cart.
- Chapter 1: Cloud computing fundamentals
- Chapter 2: Billing and support
- Chapter 3: Core architecture and management tools
- Chapter 4: Compute and networking
- Chapter 5: Storage and databases
- Chapter 6: Advanced solutions
- Chapter 7: Security and access control
- Chapter 8: Governance, privacy, and compliance
3 Days or 6 Nights | 18 Hours
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Cloud Professional Certificate : Cloud Professional Certificate
- Software Engineering Cloud Boeing Certificate : 60 Hour Certificate
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.