Short Course | 18 hours | 1.8 CEUs | $2,795
Introduction to DevSecOps is designed for those that want to understand, apply and improve their DevSecOps skills. It addresses both the business of DevOps and the ability DevOps has to enable the business and support an organizational transformation as well as the need for DevSecOps pipelines. In this course students learn the major components in a DevOps (or DevSecOps) pipeline, security’s role in DevOps, as well as DevSecOps processes, tools, and techniques. Students learn how DevSecOps security practices differ from other security approaches and how security is woven into a DevOps pipeline. Integration of security programs into DevOps practices are also discussed. Other topics include CSA, SAST, DAST, and Security as Code.
- Basics of DevOps and DevSecOps
- Purpose, Benefits, Concepts and Vocabulary
- Components of the CI Pipeline
- Security as a DevOps Practice
- Secure SDLC
- DevSecOps Maturity Model
- Software Component Analysis (SCA)
- SAST (Static Analysis)
- DAST (Dynamic Analysis
- Infrastructure as Code
- Compliance as Code
Familiarity with core Linux commands is recommended but not required.
Duration18 Hours | 3 Days or 6 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Advanced Product Security Certificate Anti-Tamper Resistance Track : Electives
- Advanced Product Security Certificate Cybersecurity Track : Electives
- Cybersecurity and Product Security Upskilling Certificate 2023 : 60 Hour Certificate
- DevSecOps for Software Engineers and Architects Boeing Certificate : Choose 60 Hours
- DevSecOps/DevOps I Professional Certificate : Required
- Product Security Certificate Anti-Tamper Resistance Track : Electives
- Product Security Certificate Cybersecurity Track : Electives
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.