This course will teach SysML in language order (blocks first) within a 5-day lecture and includes a hands-on practical exercise after each module, followed by a 2-day MBSE Lab.
This course will go deeper into the SysML language and does not include the MagicGrid framework.
This course is intended for students with strong systems engineering background and an established systems engineering process.
Module 01 - Course Introduction
Module 02 – Introduction to SysML
Module 03 – Block Definition Diagram (Part 1)
Module 04 – Packages and Model Structure
Module 05 – Block Definition Diagram (Part 2)
Module 06 – Internal Block Diagrams
Module 07 – Activity Diagrams (Part 1)
Module 08 – Activity Diagrams (Part 2)
Module 09 – Sequence Diagrams
Module 10 – State Machine Diagrams
Module 11 – Requirements Diagrams
Module 12 – Use Case Diagrams
Module 13 – Constraints and Parametric Diagrams
Module 14 – Cross Cutting Relationships and Model Analysis
MBSE Workshop Module 01 – Model Lifecycle Management
MBSE Workshop Module 02 – Developing the Concept Model
MBSE Workshop Module 03 – Developing the Logical Model
MBSE Workshop Module 04 – Developing the Physical Model
MBSE Workshop Module 05 – Wrap-up
Duration5 Days | 10 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Advanced Product Security Certificate Cybersecurity Track : Electives
- Advanced Product Security Certificate Tamper Resistance Track : Electives
- Cybersecurity and Product Security Upskilling Certificate 2023 : 60 Hour Certificate
- Product Security Certificate Cybersecurity Track : Electives
- Product Security Certificate Tamper Resistance Track : Electives
- Software Engineering and Architecture Boeing Certificate : 72 Hour Certificate
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.