In this self-paced course, students are introduced to the syntax and constructs of the Standard C++ programming language. The student will learn the basics of the C++ language syntax, as well as how to code and execute object-oriented C++ programs.
- An introduction to C++ programming
- How to write your first programs
- How to make decisions
- How to code loops
- How to code functions
- How to test, debug, and deploy a program
- How to define classes
- How to work with inheritance
- More skills for object-oriented programming
For more information about this course, please contact Cheryl Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some prior programming experience is recommended.
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.