The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), managed by the CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB), is a program which measures an organization's cybersecurity program’s compliance with applicable cybersecurity practices as well as their integration of corresponding policies and plans into their overall business operations. By Fiscal Year 2026, all organizations providing products or services to the US DoD must obtain at least a Maturity Level 1 certification under this program. a Maturity Level 1 certification under this program.
This course prepares you for the Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) certification exam. The Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) certification exam is the first step in becoming a Certified Assessor, and it also certifies you as a valuable resource for any organizations needing CMMC support and guidance. Topics include understanding the CCMC Model, including domains, processes, and practices across five maturity levels and understanding roles, responsibilities, rights, limitations, and inter-relationships between all entities across the CMMC-AB Ecosystem. Students also gain valuable insights from their instructor’s expertise in this area.
- CMMC Overview
- Managing Risk within the Defense Supply Chain
- CMMC Model Framework
- Ensuring Compliance through CMMC
- Benefits of CMMC
- CMMC CPP Responsibilities and Roles
- Identifying and Scoping Regulated Information
- CMMC Assessment Process
- Code of Conduct/COE
5 Maturity Levels
- CMMC Level 1 Processes and Practices
- CMMC Level 2 Processes and Practices
- CMMC Level 3 Processes and Practices
- CMMC Level 4 Processes and Practices
- CMMC Level 5 Processes and Practices
- Working through a CMMC Assessment
Other CMMC offerings that might interest you:
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- CMMC Certificate : Required
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.