To protect an information system you need to be able to see that system through the eyes of the attacker. The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker certification course is the foundational training to Mile2's line of penetration testing courses because it teaches you to think like a hacker. Therefore, you can
First, you will learn the value of vulnerability assessments. Then, you will discover how to use those assessments to make powerful changes in an information system's security. Additionally, you will learn assessments to make powerful changes in an information system's security. Additionally, you will learn how malware and destructive viruses function and how to implement counter response and preventative measures when it comes to a network hack.
Students attending this course will receive: course ebook, online labs with lab guide, online videos to guide through the workbook, Exam prep and Exam simulator, complimentary exam and re-take. Once you have passed your certification exam you will receive your Mile2 Certificate and Badge as well as become listed in the Mile2 searchable database for employers.
SEC332 is the second course in the Penetration Testing Specialist Certificate. To complete the certificate students will also enroll in SEC232, SEC342, & SEC432. Click on each course link for more details and to add to cart.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2 - Linux Fundamentals
- Module 3 - Protocols
- Module 4 - Cryptography
- Module 5 - Password Cracking
- Module 6 - Malware
- Module 7 - Security Devices
- Module 8 - Information Gathering -Passive Reconnaissance
- Module 9 - Social Engineering
- Module 10 - Active Reconnaissance
- Module 11 - Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 12 - Network Attacks
- Module 13 - Hacking Servers
- Module 14 - Hacking Web Technologies
- Module 15 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16 - Maintaining Access and Covering Tracks
Prerequisites(any one of the following) - Mile2’s C)SP - 12 months of IT Experience - 12 Months of Networking Experience
Duration5 Days | 10 Nights
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.