The Certified Penetration Testing Consultant, C)PTC , course is designed for IT Security Professionals and IT Network Administrators who are interested in taking an in-depth look into specific penetration testing and techniques used against operating systems. This course will teach you the necessary skills to work with a penetration testing team, the exploitation process, and how to create a buffer overflow against programs running on Windows and Linux while subverting features such as DEP and ASLR.
Students attending this course will receive: course ebook, online labs with lab guide, online videos to guide through the workbook, Exam prep and Exam simulator, complimentary exam and re-take. Once you have passed your certification exam you will receive your Mile2 Certificate and Badge as well as become listed in the Mile2 searchable database for employers.
SEC432 is the forth course in the Penetration Testing Specialist Certificate. To complete the certificate students will also enroll in SEC232, SEC332, & SEC342. Click on each course link for more details and to add to cart.
- Module 1 - Penetration Testing Team Formation
- Module 2- NMAP Automation
- Module 3 - Exploitation Process
- Module 4 - Fuzzing with Spike
- Module 5 - Simple Buffer Overflow
- Module 6 - Stack Based Windows Buffer Overflow
- Module 7 - Web Application Security and Exploitation
- Module 8 - Linux Stack Smashing & Scanning
- Module 9 - Linux Address Space Layout Randomization
- Module 10 - Windows Exploit Protection
- Module 11 - Getting Around SEH ASLR
- Module 12 - Penetration Testing Report Writing
Prerequisites- Mile2 C)PEH and C)PTE or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in Networking
- Sound Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Computer Hardware Knowledge
Duration5 Days | 10 Nights
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.