Short Course | 6 hours | 0.6 CEUs | $495
Today’s leaders know it takes it takes more than strong business skills to run an successful team, yet not every leader has been trained how to do more than simply “manage”. You may be the “boss”, but the modern team often requires a leader who will work with them to attain a shared goal, inspire by example and deal with problems in a decisive but compassionate way. Leadership encompasses motivating, delegating, and facilitating constructive conflict.
Leveraging highly-acclaimed DiSC™ Leadership profiling, you will gain critical insights into your own leadership priorities, and gain a deeper understanding of how to interact more effectively with any team member style. Gain the skills to direct and delegate to employees with optimal productivity, as well as create a work environment where people find their own natural motivations. Learn how to persuade and influence others to your point of view, including your own manager.
Whether you are at the top of the ladder or at the beginning of the climb, these skills are essential.
This course is Professional Development Unit (PDU) eligible.
- Building relationships with other interpersonal styles
- Reducing misinterpretation of behavioral indicators
- Analyzing self-assessment profile
- Building motivation self-awareness and maximizing motivation in others
- Changing your relationship style when change is appropriate
- Using empathy to become a more effective leader
- Create a “moving forward” attitude in the work environment
Students will receive a personalized DiSC profile as a part of this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
6 Hours | 1 Day or 2 Nights
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.