This course provides a comprehensive overview of application security for information security specialists and developers. The course focuses on web application development and the prevention of hacking through vulnerable web applications. Topics include Application Security Fundamentals, Application Security Threats, and Application Security Assessment.
- Application Security
- Types of Applications and their vulnerabilities
- Security Goals
- Designing Systems for Security
- Secure Application Design Principles
- Secure Application Development Techniques
- Assessing Web Application Security
- Using Cryptography
SEC100 Information Security Essentials or equivalent experience
12 Hours | 2 Days or 4 Nights
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.