Bootcamp | 30 hours | 3 CEUs | $3,525
Our 5-day CISM certification training/test prep covers the skills and knowledge for the CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) certification, which is the primary certification for information security professionals who design, manage, oversee, or assess an enterprise’s information security. This test prep course will help you thoroughly prepare for the CISM exam. Each student will progress through a number of skill checks to ensure knowledge is retained.
- Information Security Governance
- An information security steering group function
- Legal and regulatory issues associated with Internet businesses, global transmissions and trans border data flows
- Common insurance policies and imposed conditions
- Information security process improvement
- Recovery time objectives (RTO) for information resources
- Cost benefit analysis techniques in assessing options for mitigating risks threats and exposures to acceptable levels.
- Security metrics design, development and implementation.
- Information security management due diligence activities and reviews of the infrastructure.
- Events affecting security baselines that may require risk reassessments
- Changes to information security requirements in security plans, test plans and reperformance
- Disaster recovery testing for infrastructure and critical business applications.
- SEC100 Information Security Essentials,
- SEC200 Security Architecture and Design, and
- SEC300 Introduction to Hacking, Defense and Response
- Or equivalent experience
30 Hours | 5 Days or 10 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Cybersecurity Management Certificate : Required
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.