Short Course | 12 hours | 1.2 CEUs | $1,050
With the TCP/IP family of protocols as the standard in the world of networking, they form the basis of today’s internet. In this course students learn the essential skills needed to set up, configure, support, and troubleshoot TCP/IP-based networks. Topics include the TCP/IP suite standards, TCP/IP numbering systems, IP Addressing and Subnetting, DNS, as well as a detailed study of the TCP/IP’s underlying communication protocols.
- TCP/IP Overview
- TCP/IP, ISO, and the role of standards
- TCP/IP Numbering Systems
- Local Signaling
- IP Addressing
- IP Subnets
- The Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Address Resolution Protocol
- Internet Protocol
- IP Routing
- User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
- There are no prerequisites for this course although network experience is recommended.
Duration12 Hours | 2 Days or 4 Nights
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Enterprise Networking Certificate - 48 Hour : Required
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.