This two-day Leading SAFe® course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework®. Attendees will learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
This course also gives you the knowledge required to become a Certified SAFe®Agilist, and to lead agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of flexibility, lean thinking and product development flow.
Course include all training materials, SAFe Certification and registration fees
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Instructor-Led Classroom Training (2 Days/4 nights)
- Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 12 PDU's toward their continuing education requirements with the PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Courseware authored by Scaled Academy
- Exam fees for 1 attempt at the SAFe® Agilist Certification are included with the course fees
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products.
SAFe® classes are delivered by our Certified SAFe® Program Consultant partners.