This 1-day classes introduces core cloud services provided by AWS for those responsible for evaluating AWS services or for those preparing to support or implement AWS. It covers core AWS skills and concepts needed to begin working with AWS. In this course students learn to:
- Reach customers with AWS.
- Implement AWS storage and database services.
- Optimize compute and network services.
- Use AWS management tools.
- Secure an AWS deployment.
Topics include Getting Started with AWS, Implementing AWS Storage and Database Services, Implementing Compute and Network Services, Using AWS Management Tools and Securing an AWS Deployment.
The AWS™ Fundamentals course is designed for technology enthusiasts who are working in IT (as an administrator, software developer, or manager), or any other interested individual who would like to learn about the core cloud services provided by AWS, such as:
- Information Technology practitioners and leaders who are new to AWS and who will be supporting or implementing AWS in their organizations.
- Business and technology leaders responsible for articulating the technical and business benefits of using AWS.
- Administrators and developers who are evaluating the use of AWS services.
Getting Started with AWS
- AWS Overview
- Leverage AWS in Your Business Strategy
- Work with the AWS Management Console
Implementing AWS Storage and Database Services
- Configure AWS Storage
- Deploy Amazon Database Services
Implementing Compute and Network Services
- Implement Elastic Cloud Compute Services
- Implement Virtual Networks
Using AWS Management Tools
- Automate AWS Resource Provisioning
- Manage AWS Resources
Securing an AWS Deployment
- Enforce AWS Security
- Optimize AWS Security
There are no prerequisites for this course but students should be experienced Windows/PC users.