Bootcamp | 12 hours | 1.2 CEUs | $1,495
If you already are a Certified ScrumMaster, who’s been introduced to Scrum values, practices, and applications, then the next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification.
Students MUST attend ALL sessions of all courses in order to be eligible to sit for the corresponding certification exam.
This course is Professional Development Unit (PDU) eligible.
- Through the A-CSM course, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace. An A-CSM certification helps you stand out among the global Scrum community.
Additional InformationAfter completing the Advanced-CSM Training students can apply with Scrum Alliance for the Certification for Advanced Scrum, it requires the class and 1 year of Scrum experience over the last 3 years.
To be eligible for the A-CSM certification you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be an existing CSM in good standing with the Scrum Alliance
- Have at least 12+ months experience working as a Scrum Master
Duration12 Hours | 2 Days
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.