VA and Military
SLU’s Workforce Center is an approved training facility for military members and veterans qualifying for the educational benefits of the GI Bill®. We value our military and veteran students and appreciate their service to our country and we are proud to provide them with exceptional training mapping to certifications through non-degree certificate programs.
SLU ‘s Workforce Center Offers Certification Course Under the DoD 8570
DoD 8570 compliance is requirement for all authorized users of the Department of Defense Information System and can be achieved by obtaining industry certifications. Our certification courses are offered as both day and night courses throughout the year.
View the approved 8570 Baseline Certifications here as well as a list of DOD 8140 (8570) APPROVED BASELINE CERTIFICATIONS .
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our programs, please contact t our School Certifying Official, Helen Greaves, at 314-977-4186 or email@example.com.
- DOD 8140/8570 Level 1 90 Hour Certificate
- DOD 8140/8570 Level 2 120 Hour Certificate
- Advanced Cyber Security 90 Hour Certificate
- Advanced Project Management 90 Hour Certificate
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- CISCO CCENT Certification
- CISCO CCNA Certificate
- COMPTIA A+, Network+ and Security+
- Cyber Security 60 Hour Certificate
- Exceptional Leadership 36 Hour Certificate
- MCSA Server Certificate
- MCSA SQL Certificate
- Microsoft Office 60 Hour Certificate
- Programming with .NET 60 Hour Certificate
- Project Management 60 Hour Certificate
- Software Development with Java 60 Hour Certificate
- Unix Linux 60 Hour Certificate
DoD Compliant Courses
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT)
- IAT Level I: CompTIA A+ | CompTIA Network+
- IAT Level II: CySA+ | Security+
- IAT Level III: CASP | CCNP | CISA | CISSP
- Information Assurance Management (IAM)
- IAM Level I: CAP | Security+
- IAM Level II: CAP | CASP | CISM | CISSP
- IAM Level III: CISM | CISSP
- Information Assurance System Architect Engineer (IASAE)
- IASAE Level I: CASP | CISSP
- IASAE Level II: CASP | CISSP
- IASAE Level III: CISSP-ISSAP | CISSP-ISSEP
*Academic Unit eligibility to be determined by college/university in which you are enrolled in a degree seeking program.